Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

When I Entered the Zoo

When I entered the Zoo I was so so nervous. But then I was OK. Because there was a lion. I like lions because they are so so cool. The Zookeeper came and said to me that I have to not touch the fence. So I went to the snack bar then I got me chips. Just when I opened it I herd a big Ger. The lion was out so the first thing I did was go to the gate outside the Zoo. Then I called my mum and then She came and picked me up from the Zoo. Then we went to go home and eat some ice-cream.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pupuke,

    Wow! It sounds like you were very nearly in real danger. Yikes - I'm glad that your mom was able to come and pick you up before the lion escaped from the zoo and came looking for you. I wonder why the lion was roaring and saying, "Geeerrrr." I hope that no one accidentally touched the fence or tried to get into the animal enclosure with the lion. That would be pretty scary!

    Nice work with the story, Pupuke. It's great to see that you had a clear start, middle and end. I like the story arc that you created :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.