Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

My Three Tips For De-stressing Stress

1. My first tip is taking five, this activity is what I learned at school when my class was doing Mindfulness, all you do is take out your left or right hand and hold it out in front of you, and with the index finger in the other hand and run it up starting from the bottom of the hand near the thumb and going up then back down all threw the hand, while you are doing that breath in and out. Here's a picture of how you are suppose to do it.




2. This one is just a simple de-stress activity, I just get a balloon and fill it with tooth paste, and this turns it into a stress ball.






3. This one is just a easy breathing exercise, breath in and keep it in for 5 seconds, then breath out for 5 seconds, repeat and the results will show.



3 comments:

  1. Hello Pupuke,

    These are great ways you've given to deal with stress. I especially like that you've integrated something you learned from school and included it in one of the three ways. I definitely haven't tried putting the stress ball one! Have you tried it before!

    Keep it up,
    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, just noticed that I did a "!" instead of a "?" for my question. Hope you don't mistake my question for some loud sentence!

      Delete
  2. Hey there Pupuke, well done on being so motivated with completing the activities. I can't believe how far along you are already. Keep it up!
    You have provided some fantastic and original ideas to relieve stress. I had no idea you could use toothpaste to make a stress ball, I would always just use baking flour. Have you ever made one before?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.