Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

I'm Letting You Know I'm Okay

Dear my be loved family and friends back home

It is me Kupe  just here to tell you how I have been doing, and what I have been up to lately. sailing here was the hardest thing to do, leaving everyone I love was devastating, when I arrived I wasn't really sure what to do then, I was to tired and had no energy to build or start harvesting, so I went straight to sleep, trying to sleep was very hard, homesick, ruff ground, it was really hard to put up with, but these couple few weeks I have settled quite nicely. I have a nice roof over my head, plenty of food and I was able to make a very cosy place for me to sleep on.
From your one and only, Kupe

P.S I miss all of you so very much.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pupuke,

    Is Kupe your nickname?

    Well done, what an insightful and detailed letter you have written. I never thought about how tired they would be when they finally arrived. They would certainly need to begin building a hut and organising their camp. I love camping and sleeping in the outdoors. What do you think they would have used to make their huts and what sort of food would they have harvested?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.