Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

The Big Surprise

I drop down onto my knees and a I take a breath and look to see if anyone is near me, there was no one around me so I entered the room, I looked and I nearly fainted, I saw my patients that needed to be treated all laying on the ground lifeless with their eyes wide open, I had just entered a huge shock, my hands could not move, I was stiff as a tree, and it was like I was in a nightmare. I ran out of the room and tried to look for help, but just of the corner of my eye i saw a tall figure running towards me,when I went to go look it was Captain James, when he had come he told me that we had just been attacked by two droops sent from our  opponent Commander Le Shang, we must take action immediately. The captain then goes and gets his gun, he takes me with him to where the gun shots are happening, and then..... to be continued

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pupuke, it's Billy here from SLJ.

    Wow what a story! I can't wait to read the next chapter. You have a real talent for creative writing.

    I like the part where you nearly fainted as you noticed your patients lying on the ground lifeless with their eyes opened. That would be so shocking! It would be frustrating as a nurse too, because you are trying to help these people and suddenly they are gone.

    I also really like the simile you have used, 'as stiff as a tree'. It really paints a great picture in the readers' mind.

    I wonder if the nurse will have to grab a weapon and join the battle?

    Gripping stuff Pupuke, don't ever stop writing!

    Thanks for the entertaining story, Billy :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.