Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Time For a Change

Dear Mrs Vickers

I am here to talk to you  about our timetable for the year. each year we do the same old thing, yes we do get a few surprises here and there but I have been here for eight years, and it has gotten pretty boring doing the same old thing each year, so I don't just  speak for myself, I also speak for the students when I say we need to make a change. One change for the year sevens and eights, is for them to prepare for the year ahead of them only ten percent of the year, especially the year eights since they have college right a head of them. for the rest of the school make if more fun for the kids to learn, so that can influence the students to make them see that learning can be fun, even in the hardest situations.

From: Pupuke

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey again Pupuke, wow this is fantasitc. I love the way your writing sounds as though you're speaking directly to your principal. I can really hear your voice in the writing. It's great how you have outlined what you want to see changed and why you believe it needs to happen.

    You mention how you would like school to be more fun - what sort of changes would you like to see?

    How else can the school better prepare the year 7's and 8's for high school?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.