Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Orienteering

This was our third week of orienteering and I was very very excited. When it was our turn for orienteering Mr Leon walked us up to the top filed and he told us what to do. When we were outside it looked like it was going to rain because it was kind of cloudy. Outside was very cold and windy, but we were running so it didn't matter that much. Mr Leon said this week for orienteering was all about accuracy it was not about who was the fastest all the slowest as long as we were accurate. So he gave us our clip cards and our map. I was very nervous and scared because I though that I was going to come last again. The fist map I had I was kind of confused but latter on in the session I had got the hang of it. There were four course and we had to complete the whole thing. When I had finished there were a few people that were lined up on the park and I was so reveled that I had not came last like last week, but this week I had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. It does look like you had a lot of fun. I enjoyed watching the orienteering. Are you going to try it by yourself Pupuke?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.