Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

At Tech

At tech today this was our first time at graphics. We all had to line up an wait for the teacher to come an tell us were to go, the year 8s had wood works with Mr Grundy, and we had graphics. The first time at graphics I was a bit nervous because I didn't know what to do. But when we were given our instructions I got the hang of it. For our first lesson we had to write our name in different fonts, each letter in our name had to be different. In the first letter in my name I had done a hand claw and an eye, which looked like the letter P. There were lots of different color and lots of  different felts. At my table I was sitting next to Mary and she kept on asking for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.