Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Graphics At Tech

Today was our second session at Tech with Mr Pineda in our graphics class.
Image result for tamaki college graphics
I was so excited to finish off my art work that I started last week. We had to draw our name using creative lettering and patterning. Our class had received a huge surprise in the middle of our session, a group of students from Tamaki College came in and did art with us.

I have nearly completed my art work and I'm just up to my last name.


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Puke!
    I really love how you included Tamaki's emblem! It was great meeting you!
    I really enjoy seeing all your beautiful faces every Wednesday!
    Hope to see you all next Wednesday!

    Blessed weekend,
    Sia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.